The Senckenberg Centre for Human Evolution and Palaeoenvironment (SHEP) is located in the lively university town of Tübingen in the county of Baden-Württemberg, a town with a great deal of historical flair, offering manifold local recreation. The Senckenberg Centre for Human Evolution and Palaeoenvironment located in Tübingen invites applications within the framework of a replacement situation for a Scientific-Technical Employee.
- Installation and supervision of a new CT scanning station, including training of the users and scientific coordination of the CT laboratory
- Autonomous organization of the new installed mobile CT scanning station, including driving it to international destinations outside of Tübingen for scanning
- Scanning of finds from excavations using the CT scanner and scientific analysis of the CT scans
- Scientific work on scans of postcranial remains
- Biomechanical, phylogenetic or palaeobiological analysis of fossil hominid scans, analysis of fossils and scientific collaboration in ongoing projects of the Department of Palaeoanthropology
Plus d’informations :
[Website Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung]